FOR UR KIND INFORMATION GUYS IT IS ARR WHO IS SCORING
FOR SIVAJI, SO PLEASE STOP THIS ARGUEMENT FOR HEAVENS
SAKE..............

--- shaik mahaboob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://www.telugucinema.com/c/movies/yuvan_sep2305.php)

> > read it for urself, a.r.rahman has told  he is the
> md for sivaji
> >
> > http://tamilmurasu.asia1.com.sg/kothu.html
> >

> > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, krishna
> prasad
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > > hi,
> > >
> > > hey dont spread such things ok.before saying
> anything present us
> the
> > proof
> > > cos on reading this mail my heart burst into a
> thousand pieces.
> > > Even if it is true show the source of ur news.
> > >
> > > Bye
> > >
> > > venkata sudheer patakamuri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > > hi
> > >
> > >   I read an article in web recently regarding
> this.They r roping
> in
> > YUVAN for this movie..I think YUVAN is confirmed
> for this
> movie..They
> > wl declare this news officially soon..
> > >
> > > alas..only god can save that film ..
> > >

> > > regards
> > >

> > > ---------------------------------
> > > Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner now.
> > >
> > > Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man,
> The Music, The
> Magic.
> > > Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive
> A.R.Rahman e-community.
> > >
> > > Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> > > Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > To Subscribe:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > To Unsubscribe:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> email to:
> > >  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > >
> > >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
> Yahoo!
=== message truncated ===

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/iuUuID/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM