Dear Friend,
You mention :
HAY BADALNA ZAROORI, BAS AIK KA
> > One has to change
> > (this was the first time,the english term ONE for a
> > person was ever
> > used in URDU/HINDI by using the word AIK in the same
> > sense)

I really didnt get your point -
Do you mean that in the song Humma, "Aik ho gaye hum aur tum", "Aik" doesnt stand for "one" as in " You and me have become one"?
Or am I totally mis-understanding what you want to convey?

In any case, kindly clarify.

Thanks,
Jitesh

nazirkl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
THanks a lot for the translation. AS rajab said.. it's a beautiful
masterpiece! Hope we all practice what is meant by the lyrics

Nazir

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, rajab great

Yahoo! for Good

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS