My dear AR Rahman Fans!

I don't post many topics but I do read everyday every single post of you guys.
Today I would like to give something which I have found out recently.

As someone in this group has asked for the background music from "Swades", I already have uploaded the first part of the BGM on Rapidshare.

The surprise you'll find out is, that the BGM has no dialogues!! No, I haven't cut any special part of the movie where no dialogues are spoken. These tracks which I have uploaded are originally in the movie with dialogues (you will probably hear some background noises).
I can't explain it really but I am quite sure it has do to do somethinh with the 5.1 Dolby Digital Sound of the DVD. I recorded the pieces from a DVD-Software.
Has someone in this group experienced the same?

Yours
Ahjosh Elavumkal

I will upload the other parts in these days...

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS