guyzzz,,,this is too much...its our boss..who is the best for  a high hope movie SHIVAJI..ut now people are expecting for ilraja music here in shivaji??? how can it match...hezzz old and he cant do anymore rather its our star who can only do this...do move against this...we will make sure its we who supports our rahamna...!!!!! jai rahman ki!!
dudezzz who ever supportzzz me reply ...

a.r.r.karthik!!!
http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/livewire/livewire.asp?n=50&news=newnews

Yahoo! for Good

New country music artists Country music artists Christian music artists
Music artists New music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS