Hmm... It works for me !!! :-)

Make sure you have your caps off and numlock off (laptop)

Let me know if you still have problems..

Neil Panchal

On 10/1/05, Sam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello Neil,

The login credentials did not work... Could you please check again?

Sam

]--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Neil Panchal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://rapidshare.de/files/5705407/Swades_BGM_2.zip.html
> http://rapidshare.de/files/5707188/Swades_BGM_3.zip.html
>
> Credit: Ahjosh Elavumkal
>
> Sincerely,
>
> --
> Neil Panchal
> Department of Aerospace Engineering
> The Georgia Institute of Technology
>
> "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and
more
> violent.
> It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in
the
> opposite
> direction." - Albert Einstein.

New country music artists Christian music artists New music artists
Music artists Country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

--
Neil Panchal
Department of Aerospace Engineering
The Georgia Institute of Technology

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent.
It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite
direction." - Albert Einstein.

Music artists New music artists Christian music artists
New country music artists Country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS