Hi Guys,

With the rejuvination of the group again, with the extraordinary work done with SWADES BGM's, I guess the time has come to do the same with all of ARRs Movies.

Why just do it on a adhoc basis, rather ARR has done gr8 BGM's over the last decade.

Why dont be finalise a selection of movies, that are worthy of this kind of treatment and subject them to it.

i GUESS we could maintain a small library on the web of just arr's BGM's..

I really appreciate the work done by MR raaja. The Problem with the work done by MR raaja, is the fact that the ripped BGM's havent got any clarity. That unfortunately wont make a good hearing.

echo ur thoughts guys.

Ta

kiran

ps: probably if we need to buy some DVD's we buy some by making a small donation or whatever. I guess it wil be worth the efforts

Yahoo! for Good

Music artists New music artists New country music artists
Christian music artists Country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS