A R Rehman on Mani Ratnam
- 03.10.2005
He creates excitement wherever he goes. Beginning from "Roja" in
Tamilnadu, "Rangeela' in the north and 'Bombay Dreams' abroad, he is
celebrated all over.

When people still insist that 'Roja' is his best music till date, he
admits without getting annoyed, "Yes, it gave a new direction to my
career and also 'Roja' created a new trend in the industry." When
asked why he creates special music for Mani Ratnam, he smiles his
answer, "Mani Ratnam knows how to use the songs."

Apart from scoring music for movies and plays, A R Rehman evinces
great interest in things related to children. "Apart from music, I am
fond of children and health related matter." He is planning to score
music and sing a poem penned by President Abdul Kalam, another great
man who is interested in children's welfare.

There is shade of Abdul Kalam's thinking in his words. Kalam
said, "Continue to dream." AR says, "Be determined to follow your
dreams."

It seems great achievers think alike!
http://www.cinesouth.com/masala/hotnews/new/03102005-3.shtml

http://us.click.yahoo.com/iuUuID/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM

A.R.Rahman Live in Bangalore - October 8th, 2005
The Countdown Begins - 6 days to go