Hi,

Hope it doesn't rain on that day coz its been raining cats n dogs here. One more info i fu r comin to Blore for concert find a place to stay from where u can walk coz i hope u must've heard abt the nasty traffic jams here. It has been raining here for the past 1 week almost everyday. But don't let rain dampen your spirits. Keep praying for a balmy saturday.
Bye,
Sudarsan