Hi Vinayakam,
Thax a lot for the RAM man. The songs r GR888888888888888. Especially Ayo Re Sakhi and Bangari Marori are my favourites. The songs are typically Rahmanic. As always everyone's voice that much sweeter when they sing for ARR.
Thanx again. I will bw happy if u can find some mp3 download link.
Bye,
Sudarsan