Hi Karthik,
I don't know u personally, and I think u haven't done yet anything
special in music world so that I need to know u. Ur mail in this group
is ur identity only.

Michale Danna has done the BGM of Water, so he would have talked
regarding his part of Music which he has changed. Why shall he touch
ARR's creation, and hearing that I have a personal feeling that it's
100% ARR's.

I am sorry if you r harted for what I told you.

Arijit

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/iyUplB/TM