Hi Raaja

R these wo dialogues juz like the swades bgm? And also, i only had no problems dlding the swades bgm where after i get into the page, a few secs later it promptes for me to save and it dlded nicely. But for the rest of all other links, incl the one in ur email - it doesnt seem to have any reaction except for one - the bar right below where u see the globe with the word Internet - on the left side usually we will be able to see the duration of the page that is opening ? - like bars coming up one by one? Once the page is done it shows the word Done.

This is what happens when i click free dld. Nothing happens except that the bar showing dlding status repeatedly. Any clue from you? thanks.

Rgd
Shamsath

raaja <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The quality are very nice...I tried to upload in Megaupload but the server is very slow...i will find out a better server to upload the songs.... After this i wil upload Boys BGM... enjoy!!

Alaipayuthey (14MB)

1.Aararo
2.Going to marry
3.Guitar Tune