that's really cool..and a great idea too. what was ARR's reaction to it?

Renuka

Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The group gifted a montage to ARR which recreated his face with inlay card images of every
single one of his 94 Original/Remade/Reused and Non-film releases with the following text:

Aankhon Ki Pyaas Hai, Is Dil Ki Aas Hai, Inki Talaash Hai
ONLY YOU
From Roja to Ah Aah and Beyond
Forever with you
arrahmanfans

The fantastic work was was designed by Vinit of our group.

ARR with the Montage
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/50654741/

The original montage image
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/50655859/

A big round of applause for Vinit for the fantastic work please...

"We neglect our cities at our peril. For, in neglecting them, we neglect the nation."
-John F. Kennedy

A.R.Rahman Live in Bangalore - October 8th, 2005
The Countdown Begins - Its D-day!!!

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS