Hi Gops and All Rahmaniacs,

Myself, Balaji, Vijay and Guru reached Chennai safely. I thank Gops and other
rahmaniacs who cooperated and supported all of us during the concert.

And we are also Happy that we met THALAIVAR @ the venue.Really its because of
your valuable efforts we were able to meet PUYAL... HATS OFF FOR THAT.

Thanks for all the things you had done and we look for the future events where
we can meet all Rahmanics along with ARR.

We are very much previleged to be a part of this Group.

Surely this concert is a memorable one in my life.

Once again I thank all the people who made this happen.

A humble request: I request all the people who have taken the photographs
during the meet with ARR and the concert pictures to upload it to the group.

Long live ARR and Rahmaniacs,

Ella Pughazhum Iraivanukkae,

Thanks and Regards,
Bhaskar Natarajan,
(Yes. A True Rahmaniac)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/iyUplB/TM

A.R.Rahman Live in Bangalore - October 8th, 2005
The Countdown Begins - Its D-day!!!