Hi to both Sudarsan and Krishna,

Thanks for your posts. It made me remember the song: "Gala Gala vena
Pozhiyum Pozhiyum megham engu selludho".

Once Sadhana Sargam said that it was one of her favorite songs and
made particular mention about its complex rhythm patterns.

I am sure there are many more such gems. "Wedding Qawwali" also comes
to my mind...If someone can review the classical nuances and explains
why it is tough to create such songs, it would be wonderful..!

Thanks for reading.
Chandra.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Sudarsan Rengarajan

<http://www.mohankumars.com/> or
> > www.raaga.com <http://www.raaga.com/>*
> > *bye,*
> > *Sudarsan*
> >

> >  On 10/6/05, krishna prasad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > >  Please anyone of you guys post me the lyrics of the song
"THEKURUVIYA"
> > > from the film "Kangalal Kaithu Sei" sung by Harini and i think Unni
> > > Krishnan.
> > >  Thanks,
> > >  Realise the Ultimate Truth....Realise ARR...
> > >  Bye...
> > >
> > > ------------------------------
> > > Yahoo! India Matrimony <http://yahoo.shaadi.com/>: Find your partner
> > > now.
> > >
> > > A.R.Rahman Live in Bangalore - October 8th, 2005
> > > The Countdown Begins - 2 days to go
> > >

> > > Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The
Magic.
> > > Only at arrahmanfans.com <http://arrahmanfans.com/> - The definitive
> > > A.R.Rahman e-community.
> > >
> > > Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> > > Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> > >   Christian music
artists<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Christian+music+artists&w1=Christian+music+artists&w2=New+music+artists&w3=Music+artists&w4=New+country+music+artists&w5=Country+music+artists&w6=Unsigned+music+artist&c=6&s=156&.sig=zTELmdzrbcPJO0L2cbmn6w>
New
> > > music
artists<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=New+music+artists&w1=Christian+music+artists&w2=New+music+artists&w3=Music+artists&w4=New+country+music+artists&w5=Country+music+artists&w6=Unsigned+music+artist&c=6&s=156&.sig=1oTD4HKCwntBIQSBqNfJbA>
Music

 New
> > > country music
artists<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=New+country+music+artists&w1=Christian+music+artists&w2=New+music+artists&w3=Music+artists&w4=New+country+music+artists&w5=Country+music+artists&w6=Unsigned+music+artist&c=6&s=156&.sig=y7fLYfpEs9BBMOzp6mOc6A>
Country
> > > music
artists<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Country+music+artists&w1=Christian+music+artists&w2=New+music+artists&w3=Music+artists&w4=New+country+music+artists&w5=Country+music+artists&w6=Unsigned+music+artist&c=6&s=156&.sig=v22V4zyQa-EvI7WPfbgDSw>
Unsigned
> > > music
artist<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Unsigned+music+artist&w1=Christian+music+artists&w2=New+music+artists&w3=Music+artists&w4=New+country+music+artists&w5=Country+music+artists&w6=Unsigned+music+artist&c=6&s=156&.sig=Wo42SatGP5X2_kT516rfKw>

[EMAIL PROTECTED]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > >     - Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> > >    Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.
> > >

> > >  ------------------------------
> > >

> >  ------------------------------
> > Yahoo! India Matrimony <http://yahoo.shaadi.com/>: Find your
partner now.

> > A.R.Rahman Live in Bangalore - October 8th, 2005
> > The Countdown Begins - 1 day to go
> >

> > Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The Magic.
> > Only at arrahmanfans.com <http://arrahmanfans.com/> - The definitive
> > A.R.Rahman e-community.
> >
> > Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> > Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >     - Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> >    Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/iyUplB/TM

A.R.Rahman Live in Bangalore - October 8th, 2005
The Countdown Begins - Its D-day!!!