Hey..the interview with ARR on this link ...Is it true???..he says he is the MD for santosh Sivan's Asoka!!!!..Well..it was Anu Malik!!!..i cannot believe it..Is it really an interview given by ARR????????

Anybody who can comment on this please

From: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gajanan Balasubramaniam
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2005 12:05 PM
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: [arr] Anand - Ekam Satyam MP3 Request-2 wired beats

I just managed to locate a torrent link to the file. It is available at this URL: http://www.tmstorrents.com/showthread.php?t=3658. Many have critiqued the song that it was not a good attempt. Can someone download the mp3 and distribute it in the group? I have no prior experience with this "torrent" thing.
Thanks.
Also... more news about the "Ekam Satyam" & its creation is available at http://www.mumbai-central.com/bolly/msg00090.html#3. It is also an interview with ARR...