Hi,

While changing channels accidentally I have listened a music piece..!
Yes Music Director Dheena and his son(?) Ramkiran Dheena copies
A.R.Rahman's (Our Bosss) Warriors of Heaven and Earth Track Dacoit
Duel as BGM in the teleserial MANAIVI telecasted in Sun TV.

Timings : 10 PM IST Monday-Friday

Please check and confirm

By the way, could any body say when will be audio release of
GODFATHER.

With Regards,

S.Krishnan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/iyUplB/TM