--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Sarath Babu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My dear co-rahmaniacs,
>
> This is just an another mail about our beloved boss's concerts...
>
> I was also one of the luckiest 30000 and odd ppl who were at
bangalore to get drenched in the heavy rains of "power of nature" and
"power of legendary music".

> I thought of writing a big mail abt the concert to all of the
rahmaniacs here only to find out that i was not fast enough. So, i
resisted ditto-ing ppl's feelings.

> But trust its been the 5th night since concert. But even now when i
am alone, my mind immediately gets switched on the blore concert mood
and tears start rolling out unconsciously with me getting caught in
the concert's thoughts.

> So i decided to put a word or two across all my fellow rahmaniac's
hoping atleast this will pacify me.

> Everything was perfect abt the concert. I still remember his first
appearance on stage assuring us the most awaited performance. The
entire crowd went beserk. And when again i saw him in white and white
suite, he looked to me as if I m seeing the "angel of music" before
me. That scene is still haunting me....

> Trust me, I have attended only two concerts in my entire life. The
first was "Unity of Lights" in chennai and now the "rain showering
concert" in majestic bangalore.

> Everytime my love, affection, slavery, affinity and all the
co-related adjectives "n" folds.

> Feel like writing more...but again tears have started flowing...
>
> Just a small request, can anyone of u post here the list of songs
that were played in that order. If it has been already posted , please
do forgive me...Just let me know that...

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/iyUplB/TM