Hi!
I know the song you talking about!! it came with the
nayak cd i had bought!! it is indeed a really really
good song, and im happy to recall it and play it in my
head thanks to you!!!:)
i just remember a few hindi lyrics:
"kabhi jhootha lagta hai
kabhi saccha lagta hai
jaisa bhi hai too
mujhko haai acchaa lagta hai!
"
very simplistic, but put in the song, they sound just
right!:)

sadly i dont have this as mp3 right now, so my mail
doesnt really help you:(
cheers!
anuja.

ppl,.. i would like to get this songs mp3, this song
is from the movie
nayak... its a forgotten song,..can anyone send this
song in mp3 format
for all of us to hear.. Tu Achcha Lagta Hai is the
name of the song..
its a very beautiful song from the movie nayak,.. and
nobody seems to
have it... its a new song composed by arr for the
mudhalvan remake in
hindi as nayak..

thank you..

http://mail.yahoo.com