hai the song is from the film one two ka four sung by lata.

shean speering <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
there's 1 more piece. i forgot the name of movie. the songs starts like Khamoshian gun gun
i think it's sung by Lata Mangeshkar o Asha Bhosle.

Regards.

jaison jose <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
i luv his flute tune in radha kaise 4rm lagaan...........and ottakara marimuthu  4rm indra.......... these 2 r my favorite.............

|| V i s h w e s h || <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
That's my favorite song too...but i like the telugu version of it...in SPB's voice...

& what about the flute in Ennavale...the 2nd interlude...its something like a rollor coaster ride...rapid up-downs...just amazing !!

-Vish.

anuja goel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi!
How about kannaku mai azhagu flute piece in which the
flute merges with the human voice in the interlude?
its amazing!!:) and my favourite!
anuja!

New country music artists Music artists Christian music artists
Country music artists New music artists

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS