Hi,

Thanx very much 4 the piece.Fantastic composition for a simple situation.
It energised me too...Recommended in the morning..

Thanx a lot again.

Realise the ultimate truth.....  Reasile ARR....

Bye.

Neil Panchal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear Rahmaniacs,

I saw 'Swades' in march for the first time. Ever since I saw the movie, one thing that encapsulates my soul is the 'Geeta's Intro Theme '. The theme is so well composed that it stirs all my emotions and often gives me goose bumps. For some reason, I feel little uncomfortable while listening to the theme. The reason might be the intense ecstasy and the felicity that it causes in me. The strings, the background humming of some strange electronic loop and the sitar makes it very soothing and calm. I wake up everyday listening to the theme and needless to say, I feel fresh and energetic the whole day! I spend the best 53 secs in my life, everytime I listen to it. Unarguably, an art of a true genius... A.R.Rahman.

For those who have'nt heard it, please check it out.

Download it here: (only 830 Kb)
http://www.neilpanchal.com/downloads/geetas_theme.mp3

Share your thoughts....

--
Neil Panchal
Department of Mechanical Engineering

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Albert Einstein.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS