Dudes,
 Rajnikant is a great actor and in a function which is devoted to Chandramukhi,he must praise his technicians, and he didnt critisize AR directly or rather didnt mention his name in the function.
Music of CM can no way be compared with RAjni-AR combo Muthu and Padayappa.
SIVAJI is gonna be simply amazing with Rajni-AR-Shankar...

sailendra vemulapati <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
dear rahmaniac,
do remember that how much time he has taken is not wat
is important but wat quality music he has produced is
important.Though rajini was saying abt rahman it is no
way gonna effect our boss..............
cheers
sailu

--- ismayil1967 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  HI GUYS,
> LAST NITE I WATCHED CHANDRAMUKI 200TH DAY FUNCTION
> ON ASTRO TV.
> MALAYSIA.
>
> IN WHICH RAJINI PRAISES A LOOOOT ABT VIDHYA
> SAKAR....DAT DOES NOT
> MATTER...BUT HE SAID IMPLIED....." VIDHYA SAKAR WILL
> NOT DELAY IN
> GIVING MUSIC.."  WHOM IS HE MENTIONING? GOSH IT MUST
> NOT BE OUR BOSS.
>
> ALOS IN THE SHANKAR FUNCTIN SHANKAR SAID " SIVAJI IS
> HAVING BIIIG
> ACTOR ...GREAT MUSIC DIRECTOR AND GOOD
> TECHNICIANS.."
>
> RELPY GUYS.
>

> ISMAYIL

http://mail.yahoo.com

Music artists Christian music artists New country music artists
Country music artists New music artists

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS