WOHE is the movie. The soundtrack released in China and South East Asia had 14
tracks. The
soundtrack released in India had 15, minus Warriors in Peace in Mandarin, plus
in English and
Hindi. This 15 track version was recast as a non-film album, BHAE, for the
western markets.
They are identical.

--- PB Ram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 1. thanx. this warriors of heaven & earth and between heaven & earth. are
> they 2 movies or
> one movie. i have listened to the samples of all the tracks of WOHE is the
> same about Between
> heaven & earth or different. let me know. and particularly let me know about
> the vocalists
> who have lent their voice in BETWEEN...H&E same as WOHE? or different. and
>
> 2. hi from where i can get ringtones of tamil & hindi film songs directly in
> mid format. i
> have a data cable for mobile. i like to download the songs directly in mid
> format and then
> transfer to my cell. my cell wont support mp3s. thanx ram, member
>

> Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Warriors of Heaven and Earth is available in Planet M, Music World and
> other good stores for Rs. 99.
>

> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "raj_ione" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Can anybody help me me to buy this CD "WOHE".  I would greatly
> > apperciate this.  I have been in search.  I would get it in SOny
> > Music ONline store.  It's bit expensive.  I do not mind spening but
> > I wanted to know before I could spend if there is any other place a
> > music store anywhere in south india or any other online music
> > store.  Please help me out with this.  Can you also tell me more
> > about the Jana Gana Mana Album of ARR.  I am shameless to say but I
> > really came to know about this After coming to this website.  I am
> > also looking forward to buy this CD.
> >
> > Pls Help me with this.
> >
> > Raj
> >
> > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Gajanan Balasubramaniam
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > some days back after the concert, i was listening to the WOHE
> > album and i
> > > had written this to my friend.
> > >
> > > ====
> > > well... i have to sheepishly admit that i never listened
> > to "warriors of
> > > heaven and earth" soundtrack well enough..
> > > all this time. i always considered ARR a genius. but this album
> > seems to
> > > elevate him far beyond that "genius" status as well... i dont
> > know.. i m
> > > just speechless. to have been able to compose this kind of music
> > that is so
> > > much intune with native chinese musical traditions... that really
> > gives us
> > > an image of china and mongolia... is above brilliance,
> > intelligence and
> > > genius... i dont know what to call him now...
> > >
> > > an "elementary" reproduction of feelings that i had when listening
> > to the
> > > album....
> > >
> > > "blue light" - ethereal as the name suggests... same chorus
> > towards the end
> > > as that of "horses"
> > > "buddhas remains" -- it makes you feel a great awakening inside
> > you.. fills
> [...]

"We neglect our cities at our peril. For, in neglecting them, we neglect the
nation."
-John F. Kennedy

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/iyUplB/TM