Thanks a Ton!!!! Vishwesh.  The piece is absolutely stunning.

There is another tune from Dil Se. The one that comes with the title.
It is a sort of a folk tune. I have that tune. Just wanted to get
comments from you Rahmaniacs. That tune is also very beautiful.

I have noticed that our King gives a special BGM for Maniratnam's
movies. Right from Roja to Thiruda thiruda to Iruvar, Bombay, Dilse,
Alaipayuthey, Kannathil and finally Yuva ( I missed some movie,
right?). The creative height that pairing with Maniratnam achieves is
something totally different.

-Srivathsan

-- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, || V i s h w e s h ||

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/iyUplB/TM