Ops..sorry guys,,I thought u were talking about
tracks..read now that U were talkin' about OST of
Water...sorry for my last mail :(
--- Mathan Rajah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> skrev:

---------------------------------
Hmm, this is wierd... I do have Water mp3s.. wonder
how I could download them, if cd is not released yet
:(
--- the_original_bludhound <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> skrev:

---------------------------------
Hey guys.  I was surfing the Varese Sarbande site
today to check up on
the release date of Water, plus any new information
they might have
posted.  According to the upcoming releases link, the
release date of
the Water OST has been changed to December 06, 2005

http://www.varesesarabande.com/upcoming.asp?
list_PagingMove=>&ListAbsolutePage=1&qfkeyword=&artist=&title=&descript
ion=&upcoming_id=&size=

This stinks, in that we'll have to wait that much
longer for the CD
releases.

-bh

Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The
Music, The Magic.
Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman
e-community.

To Unsubscribe:

                                                New
music artists
Christian music artists
    Music artists
                          New country music artists
                                Country music artists
                                  Unsigned music
artist

Terms of Service.

---------------------------------

Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The
Music, The Magic.
Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman
e-community.

To Unsubscribe:

                                                Music
artists                                    Christian
music artists
Country music artists
                              New country music
artists                                    New music
artists                                    Unsigned
music artist

Terms of Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/iyUplB/TM