Hi Wasim,
Thanks a ton for heeding to my request!! Yes i would like lagaan bgms also to be in rapidshare!!
Would be gr8 if you can upload...

Thanks again,
Guru

On 27/10/05, kaissiom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Point noted...if there is demand for a certain song/music, I'll upload
it to rapidshare.  My briefcase serves primarily as "one-stop" shop
for things I like to share with friends.  You can imagine keeping
track of the download links, if I uploaded everyting on rapidshare.  I
prefer not to upload it to coolgoose because it is open to everyone.
I feel uncomfortable sharing Rahman's gems with non-Rahmaniacs, mostly
because they'll just download and never buy original CD's, unlike the
members of this group.

So, I'll upload, as usual to my briefcase, and for something very
popular or in high demand, I wil upload to rapidshare... like the
Anthimanthaarai theme...

http://rapidshare.de/files/6818888/Anthimanthaarai-Theme_.mp3.html

I'm currently working on voiceless BGM's of Lagaan, let me know if you
guys would like that to be uploaded to rapidshare, I have 3 preview
tracks in my briefcase.

Thank you all for the compliments.  I'm not doing anything great, just
analyzing and playing with a drop of water from Rahman's ocean.

With regards to the IT raids, I can see why Rahman is everywhere and
certain media in India reporting him as getting arrested, he's even on
the BBC website.  It is really unfortunate, but Rahman never gives the
media a chance to bad-mouth him, this is their first chance and they
are going to take full advantage of it.  I'm sure, just as all of us
are, that he is going to come out clean and clear.

p.s. Just a clarification, my name is Wasim, Kaisiom is just a unique
userid I had made up long ago.  You can refer to me either way, I just
don't want people to think my actual name is kaissiom, because I have
had people asking me meanig of kaissiom and what kind of name it is
and so on.  I believe in Shakespeare's saying..."What's in a name?", I
believe it is the person that matters.  Let's hope the best for Rahman
and until then Enjoy his music.
Sorry for the long post.

Regards,
Wasim.