Vij is a trusted source for ARR news.....how he knows is immaterial. He just does. He had left for london and now all well and done he will be back to London. All at the raids went well, they didnt find anything but AR became a bit more well known. By the way, somewhere I had heard or read that ARR is one of the highest tax payers in Chennai and in the top list in  the country when it comes to the entertainment industry...............thats why its a suprise they raided his place, he pays tax all the time and in time...........so.........no "Hummers" in his backyard so to say.

Take Care!
Matthew Islam

Ajit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
How do you know he left for London?  What details are you talking
about?

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Vijay Iyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> dear all,

> a r r had just left for London yesterday but is now on his way
back (as i type this)...hopefully we will have more details once he
lands tommorow !

> Cheers
> Vij

>  Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

Country music artists New music artists Christian music artists
New country music artists Music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS