guys, we are doing this to show our love support and solidarity wiht a r r in thsi hour of crisis....just a few words will do....dont get into albums and music and stuff like that please else we might be forced to not include the message ....one liners are the best since we are aiming at 1000 plus......ur name and locatino will surely help !

else we will be forced to go another route and cut paste one liners on to a word document and mail  it to him...

cheers
vij

Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This is your chance to convey your support for ARR.

You can post your message in support of ARR here
http://arrahman.3.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=3

Vijay has offered to get ARR to read the posts.

Please follow the instructions while posting. The message board would be locked in 72 hours
from now. Lets target at least 1000 responses by then.

Thanks to Pawan for the idea and hosting the forum.

Gopal.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS