Neil,

Thanks for sharing this. Its awesome collection !!

- ANS

Neil Panchal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear friends,

I have tried to compile all the BGMs and Interviews and have uploaded on my university account. Hopefully, the server will be able to handle the traffic. Unfortunately, I get only 250 MB of space. I have tried my best to organize the files.

Here is the link, Enjoy !!! -

http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gth754q/files/arr

Wish you all a happy Diwali and a prosperous New Year.

Sincerely,
--
Neil Panchal
Department of Mechanical Engineering

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Albert Einstein.

New music artists Country music artists New country music artists
Music artists Christian music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS