Hey guys, have just joined the A R Rahman fangroup and I think he's
THE BEST music director India has ever produced. Actually his music
doesn't belong for India only...it belongs to the world at large and
not for just this age but all ages...as they ssaid about Shakespeare
and I am not exaggerating...I mean the kind of pleasure his music
gives you is just spellbinding.The word genius is just bandied about
nowadays and is applied to every mediocre guy in any field. But none
other than A R Rahman deserves the epithet more than anybody else....

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/iyUplB/TM