Thank you very much for your kind efforts. I want to download the Lagaan BGMs posted on your Yahoo! Breifcase, but the speed is very low. I'd be great if you can upload the whole package on YouSendIt. Wish you a very happy Diwali and Ed.

Regards,

--
Neil Panchal
Department of Mechanical Engineering

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Albert Einstein.