Hey did you guys realise that A.R.R's music has been used as BGM, in particular trailers and ads.

Some of the few I heard:

1. Warriors of Heaven And Earth - sorry I forgot the track name but Is it Dacoit Duel? Sounds like a fight music piece

used in:

_Majaa Teaser Promo (on sun tv)
_A Jewellery Ad (also on suntv)

2. Ghanesh - Bombay Dreams
- a small segment used in Singapore TV commercials, Haniffa Textiles and Bank Of India, Singapore.

While this indicates A.R.R's popularity and quality of music, we should not allow others use it in films and claim its theirs. Someone in this group  mentioned that a WOHE track was used as bgm in aayutham. Watch trailers on tv.. one is  bound to have WOHE song as BGM...

WOHE = Warriors of Heaven and Earth

Christian music artists New country music artists Country music artists
Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS