Bro, vetrikkodikattu and Oruvan Oruvan songs are motivating/karuththu songs.They r not Hit dance songs But i agree with u that there are several prabhu deva songs missed out.

|| V i s h w e s h || <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I was at the Planem M last week & found this treasure...its by Saregama India Ltd...price is Rs.375 for 3 CDs...each cd contents 12 songs...quality is pretty good...

Here is the song lists :

Vol 1
  1. Thillana - Muthu
  2. Chikku Bukku - Gentleman
  3. Telephone - Indian
  4. Aadiparu Mangatha - May Maadham
  5. Romeo Attam - Mr. Romeo
  6. Mana Madurai - Mansara Kanavu
  7. Columbus - Jeans
  8. Mukkala - Kaadhalan
  9. Kulu Valilay - Muthu
  10. Smaiyai - Kandukondain Kandukondain
  11. Petta Rap - Kaadhalan
  12. No Problem - Love Birds

Vol 2

  1. Jumpalakka - En Swasa Kartrae
  2. Mazhai Thuli - Sangamam
  3. En Peru - Padaiyappa
  4. Thenmerku - Karuthamma
  5. Kuchi Kuchi - Bombay
  6. Poo Pookkum - Minsara Kanavu
  7. Hello Mr. Ethirkkatchi - Iruvar
  8. Kannodu - Jeans
  9. Ottagatha Kattiko - Gengleman
  10. Varaga - Sangamam
  11. Naygara - En Swasa Kartrae
  12. September Maadham - Alaipayuthey

Vol 3

  1. Andha Arabic - Bombay
  2. Enakke Enakka - Jeans
  3. Kokku Saiva Kokku - Muthu
  4. Katharikka - Duet
  5. Samba Samba - Love Birds
  6. Usilampatti - Gentleman
  7. Urvasi - Kaadhalan
  8. Maya Machindra - Indian
  9. Rangeela - Rangeela
  10. Manmadha Nee Yaaradu - Super Police
  11. Endrendrum - Alaipayuthey
  12. Aalala Kanda - Sangamam

Its good collection but could have been a bit better... I cant believe they didnt pick Oruvan Oruvan from Muthu & there are other fast song as well...like Vetrikodu from Padaiyappa...its so forcefull, Strawberry from Minsara Kanavu, 3-4 songs from Mr Romeo...list can go on & on...

Nonetheless... its a good collection...

Regards,

-Vishwesh.

" The search is more important than the destination."
-
A R Rahman.

Meet your soulmate!
Yahoo! Asia presents Meetic - where millions of singles gather

Meet your soulmate!
Yahoo! Asia presents Meetic - where millions of singles gather

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS