Hi ,

Thanks for your information, But I guess there was no concert of ARR in Dubai (2001)

May be they shown the 2004 one. I attended that concert.

Thanks
Mehroof SM

bipin shenoy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Rahmanics,
    Thank GOD that i'm able to provide some info to you all. This group is filled with all the latest info abt arr pouring in 24/7 that i doubted if there is something that anyone of you has missed :-)
Today afternoon on Star Plus they telecast ARR live in dubai concert. It has already been telecast before but anyone ( probably everyone ) who  wish to see the 2nd half of the show can catch it on Nov 28, from 1pm to 3 pm.

ARR rulz.
cheers
bipin

Christian music artists Music artists New country music artists
Country music artists New music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS