this is to both dudes karthik and charles

hey guys we SHOULD know who is right and who is wrong
but you guys should not get annoyed like this.
IN THIS GROUP WE SHOULD BE LIKE A FAMILY.
WE SHOULD DISCUSS AND SHARE THE GODS MUSIC.
THERE IS NOTHING TO GET ANGRY ABOUT GUYS SO PLEASE
COOL IT AND JUST PLEASE TELL ME IF I CAN GET THE TITAN
MUSIC LIKS OR FREE DOWNLOAD ANY WHERE.
REGARDS TO BOTH OF YOU
--- "Karthik, Sankara" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Titan wanted it in that way because it is their
signature tune...simple..Had
some other MD, even naushad been assigned to compose
the jingles even then
he had to use Mozart's symphony. The logic is straight
forward.

Bye
Karthik