Dear  ARR Fans,

The past one month has been great, thanks mainly to AJ for
his "dialogue-less" BGMs and to Neil for his compilation of all BGMs
at one source. Both of you guys have done a tremendous job. 3
Cheers !!!!

That brings me to a serious subject. In my opinion, ARR fans are not
getting proper recognition from the music companies nor the event
managers. From the mails post Bangalore concert, and the non-release
of albums such as Rising BGM ( which gave us the talent of AJ ! )
and "now-on, now-off" story of WATER, I certainly feel that the music
companies have not realized the true potential of ARR fan club.

Taking into account the forum like this email group, I am sure, we as
registered fans would count atleast 20000 on an rough estimate ????
I am sure, the number must be above 100,000 on any day !!! still,
lets be extra cautious in our estimates.

Why do not we convert this forum and this number of ARR fans into a
potential market force ???  If we are a Forum of dedicated "ORIGINAL"
music purchasers, I am sure, the music companies should take a notice
of our presence and we can demand a better product, better price, and
timely release of albums. With a captive purchase of say 20000 CDs,
would the producers of RISING BGM be interested in bringing out a
special release just for us ? They won't have to spend money on
advertisement nor they have to promote this release everywhere. All
they have to do is join hands with the music stores and inform us
prior to release to make advance booking.  OK, difficult ? fine, then
release the albums on internet for legal download at say 2 to 5
Rupees per song. This way they can recover their money and do not
have to record a single CD nor even print the cover !

All this may sound  too simple, but the marketing companies can
refine the solution to fit into their business models to make it
viable.

We are fans of ARR's music and if the music companies realize this
and treat us with respect and take notice of our needs, we do not
have to look for easy downloads and spend our money and time in
staring at the download screen. We would be proudly purchasing
genuine music if it were offered to us, however if there are no legit
sources, then we, as hungry fans of music, would have to find our own
sources and then that would be hurting everybody.

Finally, how about us planning a special special ARR programme just
for us fans ????

Aim big !
Dinesh

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/iyUplB/TM