ARR fans,

Even though I have been a ARR fan since the very sound of Chinna Chinna Asai...
I have been a
recent member of this group... The reason for this MAIL is unfortunately when I
make my time to
read the posts it's mostly from the same members.. plus we don't know where we
are from or is
there any others who just likes to read then post messages.. Website hits
doesn't count guys as we
need the head count (specially active)... for an example I read all the posts
from my yahoo mail
itself rather than visiting the group.. Let's find out about ourselves.... Lets
find out how we
are geographically located.... I think arrahmanfans.com can be more more
interactive........

PLEASE ADD YOUR NAME, E-MAIL ADDRESS, LOCATION AND MALE OR FEMALE (M for MALE
and F for FEMALE)
and e-mail it to me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Example:

MIRZA MUNAS [EMAIL PROTECTED] London M

Rgds,

Mirza.