Oye Neil Bhaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ... Thanksssssssss .... The Lagaan voiceless BGM Really Really Really Really Really Really R O C K S.

Wow Wow Neil Ji , thanks for the link ... what great service you are providing us FANS.

Thanks. Its like our one time dream come true, to grab AR Rahmans all possible titbits, coz everything has its own inherent beauty, clarity, quality and emotions.

Our hearty congrats and appreciation for you boss. BH.

just me! <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
how do u guys get bgm witout voice? wat prog 2 use?

http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gth754q/files/arr/BGMs/Mangal%20Pandey/<http://www.prism.gatech.edu/%7Egth754q/files/arr/BGMs/Mangal%20Pandey/>

http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gth754q/files/arr/BGMs/Lagaan/<http://www.prism.gatech.edu/%7Egth754q/files/arr/BGMs/Lagaan/>

http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gth754q/files/arr/BGMs/Swades/<http://www.prism.gatech.edu/%7Egth754q/files/arr/BGMs/Swades/>

> All the credits go to kaissiom (wasim, i believe)
> and AJ for ripping some
> marvelous BGMs.
>
> Truly,
>
> --
> Neil Panchal
> Department of Mechanical Engineering
> The Georgia Institute of Technology
>
> "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more
> complex, and more
> violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of
> courage -- to move in
> the opposite direction." - Albert Einstein.

http://mail.yahoo.com

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS