Hi AJ,

I am not able to download the boys bgms, can u pls send the file
again,it showing that the file is already been downloaded many times
and it caqn be downloaded if you are in a premium account.

Regards

Karthik.B

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "AJ" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi friends,
>
> Right after cutting Mangal Pandey BGM I started recording Boys!
Well, what can I say? Both scores are in totally different leagues
but still mindblowing in their own ways.
> Rahman is definitely every director's dream composer. His music
helps to carry the story and there is still much more one can find.
Look out for the track in Boys BGM "Boys harassing Harini", the tune,
the flute, what a kind of innosence it displays as you can see in the
film. How hard the Boys try but can't leave a good mark to Harini.
The whole soundtrack is filled with these small but nevertheless
great music (I love the flute pieces like "Munna weds Harini").
> Though I knew it before that Rahman is simply the best, he never
stops to impress his listeners again and again. Frankly said after
seeing Anniyan, I must admit that I really liked Harris Jayaraj's
songs and the score was not bad either, but every time I imagine, how
would be this if Rahman had done the compositions... I can't stop
imaging!!
> I am a student of tv and film producer in Germany and I tell you
guys, my biggest dream is it to work with A.R. Rahman one fine day.
Simply because of the reason that I know he will always satisfy a
director's desire. Anyway I don't want to write too much now, here
are the links:

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/iyUplB/TM