Prabhu,

         You are giving chills to me. Please ask ur friend in which music outlet she got it. I'll ask my chennai friends to get it at any cost. Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase do it as early as possible. And take my thanks in advance.

Regards.,
Shekar

Prabhu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
My friend says WATER CD released in chennai, and she already bought it!!!!
Any idea if its released in bangalore?

Music artists New country music artists New music artists
Christian music artists Country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS