Friend,

Could u send me the MIDI file of below theme music?

Thanx,
Jose
http://www.geocities.com/josejebaraj

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, rajni saj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello Mirza,
>
> I have the original Audio and Video CD and Cassette of Bombay ( but
the "Bombay Theme"(music of flute - i love it) is not in that. I
checked some shops in UAE also, i didn't get.

> sajna.
>
> Mirza Munas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> STOP ENCOURAGING PIRACY.
>
> Sorry Sajna .. why don't you go buy the CD....
>

> --- rajni saj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi friends,
> >
> > Can anybody upload the song of "Indira"( Nilaa
kaykirathu...........) and song of "Bombay

with voicemail http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

> Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The
Magic.
> Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
>
> Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> New country music artists Christian music artists Music artists
Country music artists New music artists Unsigned music artist

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/iyUplB/TM