From: kaissiom
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 1:24 AM
Subject: [arr] Ai Ajnabi + Greresa mix +Jeans + Yuva

Ai Ajnabi - Dil se - a mix of BGM and Vocals of this song from the
movie has been uploaded to rapidshare.  Half the song is in BGM, the
other half in vocals, I had to mix/add parts of the song from the CD,
because Manisha turns the radio off!!

Gareresasa bit from the song Anarkali, mixed.
This is  experimental loop of gareresa - for anyone that is
interested.   Listen to this one on headphones.

Jeans and Yuva BGMs are in the making, AJ, I'll do those, unless you
already have them.  It may take me a while to get these, as my
midterms are next week.  So, maybe 2 to 3 weeks.  I was just able to
extract my favorite BGMs fromt the two: Jeans-Love theme, and
Yuva-Kareena theme(Fanaa)

http://rapidshare.de/files/7600773/Ai_Ajnabi_mix.mp3.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/7600870/Anarkali_mix.mp3.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/7601808/Kareena.mp3.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/7601887/Love_Theme.mp3.html

Regards.

Music artists New music artists Country music artists
New country music artists Christian music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS