thanks for bringing this up...some days back i heard this on etc but couldnt figure out which album this was so kept waiting the whole day for the promo cos i thought it was RDB promo./...the female alaap.....but ig uess it must be the other album

Cheers
Vij

kaissiom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey Siddharth,

I don't think that song, Goshanashi is from Rang De Basanti.  It is
from Mujhe mere yaar se matlab.  I think the person who recorded RDB
kept on recording while they were playing the trailer of Mujhe mere
yaar se matlab.  In essence, they recorded both RDB and MMYSM trailers
and labelled them as one RDB trailer.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Siddharth Iyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> HI FELLAS
>   we all have the trailer clip of RDB.
>   now at  the end of the clip theresa song with a beautiful female
aalaap.
>   now this same song(yes damn, the same song)is present in rajeev
goswami's album 'mujhe mere yaar se matlab'.
>   now guys ive written to u abt this earlier.
>   so pl reply .
>   andVIJAY IYER PL TELL Mr.RAHMAN abt this

>  Enjoy this Diwali with Y! India Click here

Christian music artists New country music artists Country music artists
Music artists New music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS