wot exactly is string arrangements?????

Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Gopal

> A R has not composed this track but done the string arrangements to the
> track which has been composed by Mukhtar Sahota.

> The Source is Donasian.

> I myself am the Project and PR Manager for this project.

> Hope this helps.

> Regards,

> Saj
> Internalmusic

"We neglect our cities at our peril. For, in neglecting them, we neglect the nation."
-John F. Kennedy

Regards,

Sooraj & Swapna

Rahmania ... the ultimate fan station

Country music artists Music artists New music artists
Christian music artists New country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS