Hi everyone,

Ys, me a silent user. But I really like the way you people write abt A. R. Rahman. I'm from Holland (The Netherlands) and can't find the album "we can make it better" fo tsunami! I do have the clip, but would love to have the single...any tips how to get it?

By the way: There is a song from A. R. rahman I've heared a few years ago. I don think anybody knows about this song it is  very very very old ong  called something like: "Pee Nilupe Prem geetam". I am 100% sure it's Rahman's! Some fool made a hindi version called:
Sirf Tum
Album:
SIRF TUM (1999)
Director:
Boney Kapoor
Music Director: Ahathian
.
This one is the fake one, and Rahmans the original one
Pls people, i have heard the song a 1000 times till they broke in my house and took al the stuff incl this song! It's a very very nice song!!! Pls find it!!!!

Greets

Krishnakant Sharma

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS