We live in times when novelty is the USP of many things. A few years ago, we
had couples
marrying air-borne in an aeroplane or under water in diving gear or atop the
Himalayas.
Kollywood never likes to lag behind in staying up with the trend. For the next
film

with Surya and Jo in the lead, Jillendru oru kadhal, A.R. Rahman has finished
composing the
songs. Therefore, the muhurat will be held soon. The producers have planned to
hold the
function in an aeroplane. They have applied to charter a flight on a round trip
from Chennai
to Hyderabad. If the necessary formalities are completed without a glitch, this
muhurat will
surely be one of a kind. We will be there and let you know how it rocked. Watch
this space for
updates.

Regards

Sakeena