thankyou so much shekhar,
i will definetely get that list when ever i get the chance in my life
regards

Shekar BS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear manish,

Am happy that u people are proving that MUSIC is a language itself. It has no language barriers. i appreciate your interest in south indian music, as i've seen many north indians going mad behind bollywood masala music. in continuation 2 ur list u can look for

Sangamam
Tajmahal
Rhythm
Padaiyappa
Kangalaal kaidhu sei
Gentleman
Duet
Baba
boys
New( The movie name, don't get confused as new albums)
Pudhiya mugam
Ratchakan
Kannatthil muthanittal
Anbe Aaruyire
Ennaku 18, unakku 20
Mudhalvan
En swaasa kaatren
Mr.Romeo
Muthu

A very few songs from the above said albums are reused for some hindi films by ARR.
I storngly oppose mp3, i'd appreciate u if u get the original CD. After all the efforts if you cannot get those disks. remember this friend from south i'll help you getting those music cd's or else atleast mp3 (pardon me my fellow members of this family). Even if you have ARR hit albums from hindi which were dubbed from tamil, i recommend to hear the original album i tamil, b'coz first is best. Don't miss Sangamam, boys, rhythm, duet, tajmahal these are monster hits from the boss. mind Sangamam is 100% classical music. I may be reached at 09886030965(Hutch).

long Live ARR and Music

With many regards,
Shekar, bangalore

thanks buddy,
one more help from any one please send me list of SELECTED south movies only that have heart pounding music of god BOTH OLD ONES AND NEW ONES TOO this would be a great help to me
i allready have just these
Alaipayuthey
Kandukondain Kandukondain
Kannathil Muthamittal
thiruda - 2
and i want all of his good music
please see into this that the movie should not have music of very popular hindi movie that i already have
thanks to this group
Vinayakam Murugan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
try indiavarta.com. They have a decent collection of Rahman's tamil work. However it may take around 2 weeks or more to deliver.