Hi....RahmanFans

As we all rahman fans are eagerly waiting for this sunday...27th nov..to
watch and catch the 1st promo..of Rang De Basanti...

         as far as i have seen....if sunday is the date for 1st promo to
come ot..it will surely be out before that on MTV...atleast by this wed or
thursday...so keep ur eyes wide open on wed and thu...to catch the promos

Jai Rahman

Rajeev Jain

  Mumbai

http://us.click.yahoo.com/u8TY5A/tzNLAA/yQLSAA/iyUplB/TM