Hey Neil,

  Really nice and cool of you to offer T-shirts to us!  What will
they
look like?  What kind of design and logo are you thinking?  Please
let
us know the cost.  I live in Rochester, NY, USA.

  Thanks a lot!

  Ajit

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Neil Panchal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I can design a couple of T-shirts and can post them on
> Cafepress<http://www.cafepress.com>for people living in USA and
> Europe. I guess people can order from India,
> but the shipping costs would end up being higher than the actual
cost.

> I will do over the Thanksgiving holidays (24-28 nov).
>
> What ya say ?
>
> --
> Neil Panchal
> Department of Mechanical Engineering
> The Georgia Institute of Technology
>
> "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more
> violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to
move in
> the opposite direction." - Albert Einstein.
>
> On 11/21/05, Bhaskar Natarajan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Vinod,
> >  Even I was speaking with Shiva @ the Bangalore concert to know
about the
> > status... He told lots of investment to do it in a big scale.Only
Bharath
> > and Shiva took the initiative.But I will b there to support this
project
> > at any time to be a hit coz we all Love ARR that much.
> >  But even I adviced him to start in a small scale with just 100
to 150
> > pieces and in future do it with a big bang.
> >  Even colllecting money can be made in such a way like the Fans
at each
> > and every city can collect their money and a representative can
hand it over
> > to the organisers @ Bangalore or anywhere else.
> >  But even this will aid the Fans within India. But this project
will be
> > difficult when it comes to international fans (Out of India). Say
the
> > courier and other Charges... Moreover if the person is not at his
place and
> > if it returns back, Who will be responsible... These sorts of
questions came
> > at that time.
> >  So I have given Shiva a suggestion that let us start it in a
easy manner
> > of just manufacturing T-Shirts for the Fans in India (INITIALLY)
and enhance
> > this is a grand manner in future.?????
> >  So I think shiva hasn't decided on this.... I don't mind taking
the
> > initiatives from my side if they accept my suggestion. And here
in Chennai,
> > I have contacts of lots of Fans we can easily pullout things...
But the only

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/iyUplB/TM