HI....hey it isnt finalizd yet...infact v din even c a design buddies...well vl c n then decide na..

Bhaskar Natarajan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi All,

Should we start the process of redesign again. We already had a lot of designs from the people over here and I ahve saved all the designs in my hard drive. Y can't we use the same designs????

If yes I will send those designs again to the Group....

Ella Pughazhum Iraivanukkae,