Hi guys,
Thanks for your appreciation.  Now I need some help from you.  In our group, one of the member has wrote that sound forge is the best software to extract vocals or delete vocals from the song, and I have downloaded the trial version of sound forge, but I even could not know how to operate this.  Please someone suggest me how to use it appropriately.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Krishna.